At some point I need to figure out how best to share the photos from this weekend, but for now, I'll just post these 2 group shots. Click the image to click through to a medium size for downloading and viewing on your computer.
If you have any special requests you'd like me to email to you, just send an email to my name (FirstLast) at gmail dot com.

1 comment:
Hey guys!
That picture is so awesome and clear!
I use the photo sharing tool through gmail, it's called picasa. It's really user friendly and since you have a gmail account, you already have access to it. You can specify which albums are private (which only the people you send to will see) and public. Just find the Photo link at the top of your gmail/google window.
It was so great to see you and your families! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment