
Last weekend our new friends at
Under The Sun Photography http://www.underthesunphotography.net/
held a photo shoot for Baby G. WE think he enjoyed all of the attention, and we know that he will love the wonderful pre-birth photos of himself with Mommy and Daddy. Michael at Under The Sun Photography did a great job, and had lots of creative ideas for poses. Below are just a sample of the images that star Baby G and family.
Now we know why Cookie Pockets can't see her feet!
Let's unwrap the present!

Gig 'em, Baby G!


Proud Parents!
See you soon, Baby G!
7 comments:
Those turned out so good Emily!! You look great and all the pics are just precious! I never thought I would see a Garrison baby with aggie shoes!! =) Of course I love it and approve 100%!! =) hehe! I'm so happy and excited for yall!
can't wait for baby g! we'll see about those aggie shoes! =P
LOVE the pictures ~ it looks like the turkey is almost finished cooking!! I know you are ready for Baby G's arrival and I'm praying that all goes well during your delivery. All of us MOT's are very excited for you and can't wait to start calling Susie "Gigi"!!!
xoxo
Beautiful photos! You look gorgeous! Can't wait to meet that little guy. Feel free to visit my blog if you'd like. crazyinfertile.blogspot.com
Emily, You and the family look wonderful! You all are in my prayers. Please send me your email address as I lost all my addresses in a glitch during the Round Top conference. We missed you! Please be sure to let me know about your delivery.
Jane Hall
Hey Will & Emily,
Jill shared your email photo of your little one just after birth, and I saw your blog address included. I hope it's ok if John and I stop by your blog now and then to see how you guys are doing.
Congratulations to the new mommy & daddy!
Love,
John & Sarah
Post a Comment