Sunday, November 8, 2009

Post- Halloween Update

It's been a while now since an update, and CP has "encouraged" me to post some pictures. In no particular order, here are a few of the recent pictures. Ethan is ~8 months old in these pictures.

"Hey, who said you could wash me THERE?!?!"

Here's his elephant Halloween costume that Nanna made for him. We took him for a wagon ride around the 'hood for trick-or-treating. He enjoyed the ride, but got impatient when we stopped to visit.

Not only are the tusks visible, but his little teef-es are visible too!

"OK Dad, I'm ready to go explore the wild savanah now with my other pachyderms."

I always thought the story said that elephants were afraid of mice, but this just shows that they are not sure what to think of mice (in this case, Minnie Mouse). If he could talk, I bet he would have said, "errrrhhh?!??"

Here's Ethan's first trip to the Central Market playscape. The slide was good fun, although he did get embarrassed when he saw his tummy was poking out.

"Look at me in my overalls and Aggie shirt. I'm soooo cute!!!"

"Yesterday I wore maroon, and today I wore burnt orange. Can't mommy and daddy make up their mind..."

This shirt sums it up pretty well! In fact this is one of the few shots of him being polite and calm in this shirt... Other pictures show him being....quite "active"...

Ethan's very first big-kid car. He loves pushing it around, and will walk behind it while holding on like a lawn mower. He's growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Di-An said...

love all the new pictures and updates! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving guys! Hook 'em Horns!