Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas 2009 - Ethan's First

We hope all of you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May 2010 bring many blessings into your lives.

It's been a while since we've posted, and this is the 2nd of two posts, so be sure to scroll down for the first update.

We are so thankful for our wonderful blessings!

Why are Cookie Pockets and I the only ones up on Chritsmas morning?!??

Ethan was intrigued by the wrapping paper.

Ethan was thrilled to pose for the camera with his new airplane...

...ditto.

While at Nana and GrandBob's, Ethan re-learned how to climb stairs...

... but this time he attempted more advanced climbing techniques.

"Goodness, that was fun!"


"Thanks, Gigi and Papa! I love my Davy Crockett hat!"

"Num, num num. Look what I found!"

Here is Pedro the Pelican from Galveston.

Howdy from the coast!







No comments: