Sunday, March 7, 2010

Birthday and other fun

OK, here's part of the update we've been promising. There's still more to come (I want to put some videos up, but that will have to wait).

Ethan was baptized back on Feb 21 and we had Family over afterward for Ethan's 1st Birthday celebration. It turned out to be an absolutely wonderful day!

Ethan was practicing his "singing" skills here. He can hit quite a high note when he wants to!

Birthday-Boy was so excited that he started busting a move!


"Oh goodness! Is this whole piece of cake mine?!?!"

"This is soooooo yummy! I want every day to be my Birthday!"

Ethan was quite the social butterfly at his party. He he can be seen talking with Aunt Kay about the joys of sticking his hands in her cup fishing for ice!

The grandparents are sooooo proud of our little man!

Ethan was exploring the church before the service started and just looked so handsome.

"Wow, it's Beautiful, mommy!"

Ethan is such a lucky man to be loved by his wonderful aunts!

When we get tired of chasing Ethan around the house and yard, we can put him in here for a break. Do you think he likes it?

Ethan and Daddy staying warm in the house. Why does mommy keep it so cold? Is it because we look so cute together in our hats?

Speaking of cute...

2 comments:

E said...

These are so precious! Looks like his 1st Birthday party was quite a bash! You do such a great job keeping everything updated and I look forward to those videos :)

Unknown said...

Wow...Ethan is so precious! Looks like he's a busy little man!!! I love your blog and I am always watching Ethan grow (so fast)...Honestly, (sorry Will), but Ethan looks like just his MAMA...Love you guys!
Rose