E and I ventured to The University of Texas one afternoon as I felt like it is never to early to start the UT influence...while there we checked out the Tower and the Co-Op. I found a shirt that says, "Future Longhorn Arriving Soon." I have worn it often this Summer! While on campus, E noted all the longhorns and kept saying, "There is Papa's longhorn!" Too cute!
Here we are at the Bob Bullock Museum across from UT. We went to see the 3D Imax called "Born to be Wild." It was a great documentary which was just long enough to capture E's attention of all the babies in the wild.
1 comment:
I love the pictures; well, maybe not that last one...too orange for me. :) I hope you are doing well in these last few months of summer. They can be killer when preg-o. XOXO
Post a Comment