We had a wonderful getaway this past weekend, and our family really gave us a nice relaxing break. Ethan received an abundance of love and affection, and he just ate it up!
Here's a group shot from this past weekend.
Ethan loves it when he gets to stand up -- especially on someone's belly!
Awww, I can't tell which one of my babies is cuter!
Ethan likes his toes...
and his hands...
... and his pirate!
"Watch out, I'm coming to get you! I'm learning the basics of a scootch."
It's time to stretch and grow!
"Are you going to just lay there and take pictures, or are you gonna play with me?!?"
Here's a group shot from this past weekend.
Ethan loves it when he gets to stand up -- especially on someone's belly!
Ethan likes his toes...
and his hands...
... and his pirate!
"Watch out, I'm coming to get you! I'm learning the basics of a scootch."
It's time to stretch and grow!
"Are you going to just lay there and take pictures, or are you gonna play with me?!?"
1 comment:
these are too cute. i wish i could have been there! love you!
Post a Comment