Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Aphids in the garden better watch out...

The dang aphids have been having a heyday on my Broccoli leaves. I called around a few weeks ago looking for ladybugs for sale, but unfortuantely, it was too early in the season. Luckily, I found a GIANT ladybug in Ethan's room this morning, and I hope he will go terrorize those aphids soon!

Get to it, lil' monster!


5 comments:

Susie said...

Oh, sweet Ethan James, "Mr.Bug"
Go get 'em!!
We love WEE so very much,
Gigi and Papa

Susie said...

Ethan's Papa thinks Ethan looks like a "Benihana chef" in his swaddler and cap!

Texas WE said...

A bug in the rug...That's Ethan James!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, that is one of the cutest things i've ever seen. i love you guys! give ethan a kiss for me!

Unknown said...

I still think this is a future Benihana Chef. PaPa