Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kids do the darnedest things

Ethan like to sneeze, especially when he is getting his diaper changed. I've been trying to capture this event on video, but have not yet succeeded. It seems that my hands are put to better use helping, rather than filming.
Although I don't have video, I do have this still shot taken during mid-sneeze. His arms come up, and everything gets wrinkled when he does it. He is VERY cute to watch in action.

I also caught him trying to flash the "I love you" sign in a semi-drowsy state. For my in-law's sake, I'll let them imagine that it's a hook 'em, but the rest of us know the truth... ;)

5 comments:

Susie said...

We'll take it as a "Hook 'Em!"
Sending our love and hugs to WEE.
Gigi

NaNa said...

I love you too, Ethan....
NaNa

NaNa said...

I love you,too Ethan!!!
NaNa

Unknown said...

That is so HOOK EM ! Way to go Ethan! You're my man. PaPa

Sarah said...

He is so precious!

I can't wait to see all three of yall again soon!

Love you!