Saturday, March 28, 2009

Glamour Shots

Mommy loves getting fresh air and enjoying her beautiful flowers in the front. Sometime, have her tell you about planting the violas (the purple flowers) and later the tulips (you can see a red one here).
Here's Mommy's new gateway to the outdoors. We didn't want Ethan to get too hot or get too much sunshine, so we found this 11' umbrella at Costco. It seems to be working perfectly and provided some great shade for Ethan's lunch. We're very excited about it's uses in the upcoming seasons!

Mom was here last week, and I got a chance to play with her 55-200mm lens. I thought this one came out quite nicely, thanks to my photogenic family and a bounce flash.

Dad and Son are having a yawning competition. I can't imagine why on Earth we'd be yawning...

Here's Lil' Bugger getting a bath. He seems to like them for the most part, although he has a concerned look on his face much of the time. The real question to ask about this photo is, "What is that stream of liquid hitting his chest?" If it's only on his chest, it's the water faucet. If it's in his face, ear, hair, on the counter, and possible on the bed, then he's peeing. I'm thinking he might be a fireman when he grows up.

It's amazing how much he likes to stretch and move his hands. Sooo cute!

Here's a snapshot when he was still and quiet. Those are hard to come by...

Ethan really wanted to hit the Dog and Duck Pub for St. Patty's day, but we decided a cute onesie and some green milk would have to do for this year.

2 comments:

Diana said...

YAY!!! What a cutie! I miss you Ethan, Em, and Will!

Sarah said...

he is soooo cute! love you guys!!!